- Turbo Pascal (With DOSBox) launched on July 16, 2018 for educational and user-programmed Pascal, after 2 months, the software now has more than 2000 downloads. The software is free and open source under the GNU GPL license. The project is hosted at https://sourceforge.net
- Download here : Downloads
- You can view the components used in the software at Software license.
- Turbo Pascal (With DOSBox) was developed by Luu Nguyen Thien Hau. The official website of Turbo Pascal (With DOSBox) is http://tpwdb.weebly.com. The author is not responsible for any other websites that offer Turbo Pascal (With DOSBox) software.
- Luu Nguyen Thien Hau is a programmer and students, who specializes in software from software that runs on older operating systems on newer operating systems. With a goal for everyone, we are always inventing good software for everyone.